Detailed map of Spain

Labelled map of Spain. Detailed map of Spain (Southern Europe - Europe) to print. Detailed map of Spain (Southern Europe - Europe) to download. Most of Spain area is located in southwestern Europe on the mainland of the country that is south of France and the Pyrenees Mountains and east of Portugal as its shown in the detailed map of Spain. However, it also has territory in Morocco, the cities of Ceuta and Melilla, islands off the coast of Morocco, as well as the Canary Islands in the Atlantic and the Balearic Islands in the Mediterranean Sea. All of this land area makes Spain the second largest country in Europe behind France.

Labelled map of Spain

printPrint system_update_altDownload
Spain is one of the oldest countries in Europe, located on the beautiful Iberian Peninsula as its mentiond in the detailed map of Spain. Spain is also one of the most populous countries in Europe with around 46 million people. Spain is a country with a low and flat coastal plain around its vast coastline surrounded by the Mediterranean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean. The interior of Spain is a rugged mix of hilly regions and tall mountain ranges.
Spain is a very urbanized county, with almost 80% of the population living in urban areas, while the remaining 20% of the country live in the rural parts of Spain. Roman Catholicism is by far the dominate religion in the country, with around 77% of the population adhering to the religion as you can see in the detailed map of Spain. The major Spanish ethic groups that make up the country population are Castilian (74%), Catalan (17)%, Galican (6%) and Basque (2%).
The Spanish main dishes contain as its shown in the detailed map of Spain: potatoes, rice, fish, meat, beans, chickpeas and fruit. Paella: A rice dish with seafood or meat such as rabbit, chicken and snails, popular especially in Valencia. The Gazpacho: Vegetable soup or stew. The Coca: A sweet bread. The Empanada: Stuffed bread or pie. The Turrón: Nougat sweet cake made with honey and nuts. The Jamón Serrano: Pork leg ham. The Chorizo: Pork sausage. And the Chocolate con Churros: Hot and very thick chocolate drink with sweet fried pastry which is a popular weekend breakfast in Madrid.